Feng Shui Consultation
A Feng Shui consultation with Karin will show you how your surroundings and the objects and arrangement of things in your home can affect your health, your prosperity, your creativity, your relationships and your overall well-being. She will help you understand how Ch'i or the flow of energy can enhance or block you from achieving your goals. Whether it's the art or decorations on your walls, a cluttered workspace or foyer, or furniture or objects inherited from a previous relationship, Karin will work with you to bring greater clarity, balance and harmony to your daily life.
Feng Shui consultation services will help you with:
• Site planning and new construction design, Home and office design and staging for home buyers and sellers.
• Space and Clutter clearing for greater mental/emotional clarity
• Opening a pathway to clarifying and achieving personal goals
• Use the Feng Shui Ba-gua to help improve relationships, career opportunities, and healthier environment and lifestyle
* Discover how to use the Feng Shui Ba-gua Floor Plan to improve relationships, career opportunity, clarify goals and build a healthier, more harmonious environment and lifestyle.
• Learn the 3 Secrets of Enhancement for success
• Help you detect ‘sick buildings’ due to biological and ecological influences contributing to ill health.
THE FENG SHUI PROCESS
Name, Address, Phone/e-mail.
Date of birth of family members living in the home / business principles.
Year of occupancy of the home or business; owned or leased.
Any history of the property?
Plans to move?
Issues/ concerns that prompted the consultation.
A rough sketch or architectural floor plan of the home and site / business.
On Site Visit
General introduction to Feng Shui, its principles and theories, including an explanation of the Ba-gua map as a major tool in Feng Shui assessment and how to implement it within the clients property/business.
Establish goals and intention for the visit, i.e. career, health, prosperity relationships.
Walk thru of the property and home/business to determine area’s to focus attention for procuring changes and adjustments, client takes notes,
Any hands-on adjustments or enhancements if needed i.e. shifting furniture or objects.
Concluding with recommendations/suggestions/homework for client to proceed on their own.
Follow – up meeting is included by phone or on- site.